2/7 2:45 PM Can you or anyone tell me why im banned? Honestly. I dont post regularly and just signed up. Getting banned for nothing seems like a poor way to keep people. If I broke a rule then it seems everyone one this site should be banned. I just want to post. Nothing crazy, just my thoughts. I look forward to being reinstalled or given a reason my why my posts were so offensive to deserve a ban.
Somethings never go away, Herpes, Cam Newton ( although the AUBUM fan base has been very quiet considering they are two months removed from a Nat Champ) and LARDASSIO.....AKA THE GREAT ONE ( or me). Somethings never change, like the fond memories of your first piece of ass ( and I do mean ASS for a sizable segment of posters here), BAMA fans thinking that they ( not the Hebrews) are God's chosen people and LARDASSIO'S unmatched wit and intellect. Yes, I have been banished from these here parts, but my voice will never be silenced.
Let's take a peak at CFB during the off season, I have a few thoughts to share....... The overall state of the game has never been stronger. The large conferences are happy and making money hand over fist( er ah... hand over hand). Nothing will change during this off season, save a few insignificant rule modifications.
So let's look at a few of the well known LOSERS from 2010 and see if 2011 will be any brighter....
1) TX. - Let me say that I am tickled that the SHORTHORNS laid a big egg in 2010. Furthermore, I will be even happier when they lay another in 2011. NOTHING has changed here, except the assistant coaching staff. How many times have we seen teams like FSU under Bobby the BOOB, revamp the assistant staff, only to fall on their face again ??? Answer... many more times than it has worked. Mack Brown reminds me of Qaddafi and Mubarak, holding on at all costs, including the integrity of the program. Not that it is all Mack's fault. TX. and other teams like UF, have a roster of spoiled brats that don't know how to work for anything. I advised the TX. board last year to can Mack, but they would rather wait until someone great is available, before they let him go. My advice now is to hold onto him as long as you can as I relish the thought of watching the wheels come off this program over the next 5 years.
2) CLEMSON- These pussy cats remind me of all the little Southern girls that think if they participate in beauty pageants ( I mean scholarship contests ) they will be transformed into swan like Goddesses'. Well, these fools can put on the RIVALS 5 star glasses if they want, but the fact remains that they are still the ugly little wart on the pageant winners fat ass ( NO apologies to Elizabeth Smart). Lookit, I WANT the Tigers to win, it is good for the state of S.C. and we need all the positive publicity we can get ( Like all of the positive press I generate for the state). As it stands though, Clemson is a laughing stock in the laughing stock of conferences. I would suggest they can Dabo, but NO ONE will step into what is left of this once average program.
3) VT- If it seems that the ACC is dominating this list, they ARE. Nice Bowl appearance Hoaxsters. I have said for years that the Hoaxsters are a sham team. Now it seems that VT fans are admitting in droves that LARDASSIO was right. I say again that VT has No business being ranked in the top 15, but they will be. We all know that having an ACC member in the top 15 is good for the business of CFB. Well I saw your bowl game VT and that was not good for anyone. My advice is to NOT disband your football program, but keep your mouths shut and know your place.
4) MIAMUH - Al Golden ??? Temple??? Are you FREAKING kidding me ???
5) AUBUM- If AUBUM is not given the death penalty, I may decide never to post on RIVALS again ( Don't bother begging me to reconsider, my mind is almost made up). It will be funny watching AUBUM fans pull for BAMA because they can't play football anymore. You may all throw your barbs this way now, but you know I am right.
6) BAMA- For one reason only. It was just a TREE. ALL BAMA fans secretly think this act was a classic, but don't have the nads to admit it here or anywhere else. Well I think it was a classic and predict that in 10 years, it will be viewed as such. Now shut up, sit back and watch USC own you in the SEC CHAMP game.
7) Big East- Just stop... please stop.
8) FSU- What would this classic American Institution ( The LARDASSIO'S LOSERS LIST) be without a nod to the lovable squaws from Tallytown. I WAS here to take my medicine after USC lost to FSU in the bowl game and I did put out a congratulations thread. Problem was that I was banned and could not respond to all the FSU well wishers post game. I'll say it again, you won fair and square. Congrats. I'll also say this again... I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN. Hopefully it will be for all the marbles next time.
9) TENNESSEE- I will NEVER pull against the Vols again. Not after what Kiffin did to you guys. You have my sympathies. Vol fans may find solace in knowing that Kiffins wife is in charge of the SCAL student hostess team and has personally ENTERTAINED all four star plus recruits in Ca. AND each member of the 2011 team. When the LA press asked Kiffin to comment, his male secretary responded that Coach Kiffin values his PRIVATE time and will respond once the Gerbil Bar closes on Sunday evening.
10) UGA- I really like Mark Richt. I really DO NOT like the average hick UGA fan.
11) UF- Ah... LARDASSIO ...right again. Told you all that Uncle Disturbie would wreck the program. Can't wait to see them fall on there faces, like TX. , for the next 5 years.
12) Okie- Shoulda joined the SEC. Now, you are GUILTY...of close proximity to TX.
One final comment....You guys already know if your team is a LOSER. Did we really need this list??? Why of course. You need me... LARDASSIO...STILL KING OF RIVALS. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.